Thursday, November 20, 2014

Scared Ten tales of Horror


 Scared Ten tales of Horror is one of those great books that you would read while sitting around the campfire telling ghost stories to your fellow campers. I truly enjoyed this book, my favorite was the lady of the toads was really a great story. It’s one of those books that I plan on keeping handy so that I can read it over and over again. There are so many great stories to choose from it’s hard to just pick one as favorite.  There are 10 stories that are on the edge of your seat good reading, you just can’t stop at one you have to finish the whole book. With the holidays approaching if you have a fan of horror fiction on your list. I would suggestion this book or many other great reads by this author Rayne Hall. Would make a great stocking stuffer. I know that he will be on my holiday list this season of really great authors

No comments:

Post a Comment