Monday, August 25, 2014

Liebster Blog Award !!!!!

 After being nominated I now get to return the favor and nominate a few inspiring and up and coming bloggers. This is also a great way to get to learn some things about other bloggers as each recipient of the award asks 11 questions for their nominees to answer. Here are the questions Heather has asked and my answers to them.


1. What is your favorite thing to blog about? Products
2. What is your favorite TV show? Cold Justice
3. Who is your celebrity crush? Mickey Rourke
4. Who is your favorite singer?  Steve Perry
5. What is your favorite food? Pizza
6. What do you do on Friday nights? Watch Movies while i blog or work on my computer
7. Name your 3 favorite bloggers? Barbara, Heather and
8. Will you tell us a secret about yourself?  I have a nasty habit of overloading myself with too much at once !
9. Who is your favorite team? Raiders
10. Cats or dogs? Dog and her name is Bandito !
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be? Im know as super mom around the house multi tasked, fixer of all boo boo's,  repair person of all things broken and keeper of keeping the boogey man away !

I hear by nominate:

Ashley Hayes- www.booksandwarpaint.com
Heather- http://surviving5kids.wordpress.com/
 
Congratulations to  these wonderful ladies!!!




I hope every one takes a few moments to visit all these wonderful blogs and keep an eye out for who they nominate for the Liebster Award also. If you haven't done so already please follow my blog as well as follow along with my fellow bloggers above.
Here are my 11 questions for them ......

1) What is one of your guilty pleasures?
2)What is the best movie of all time?
3) What is your favorite Book?
4) What is your favorite recipe?
5) What is your favorite color?
6? What is your favorite Tv Show?
7)Favorite Holiday?
8)What is your favorite vacation Spot?
9)Tea or Coffee?
10)Favorite Cartoon?
11) Favorite Band?

No comments:

Post a Comment