Saturday, November 26, 2016

Coobie Seamless Bras

This is a compensated posted.  I received the product at discount or free for my opinion . All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Good or bad these are my Opinions.

After trying the product for a week, I would like to say they are very comfortable , no seams digging into my back or side. One of my huge dislikes is an underwire bra that digs . And these have no under wire to dig into skin. Its almost like not wearing a bra at all. Its that comfortable. The straps don't even dig into your shoulders. They come in different sizes to fit your specific size. There are many different colors to choose from. Not only do they sell bras but there is : panties, leggings and  so much more .
I also ran a week long giveaway for the company , which was a huge success. I was able to award just this morning one of my lucky readers her very own Coobie .I know that she will be just as happy with it as I am with mine.  I feel that like me she will go back time and time again once she has tried the product , We are all looking for just a little comfort in our long work days. Whether its a long day at the office or a long day with the kids. No one wants to be in a uncomfortable bra. With straps sliding and digging in your shoulders. I have truly enjoyed working with this company and hope to work with them again on a future project. I am including the link below so you too can try for your self the comfort and style that is a Coobie Seamless Bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment