Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Santa's Sleigh of Delights Day 2 ....


During the winter growing up I remember just how much I loved to dig out all my coloring books, plus my huge ice cream bucket of colors and sit for hours on my bed room floor coloring. And I knew that when Christmas came so would a new coloring book or Activity book filled with stuff to do while I was sick or snowed in.

This is how my next amazing product comes in, we all love getting brand new Crayons, Markers, colored pencils or even Gel pens for Christmas or any other day of the week. Chameleon Pens are an amazing pen that can create Multiple color tones! Unlike anything we used growing up. With Chameleon Pens you can reach all those red golden dreams of color in every picture that you color this Holiday season. These are rich vibrant color pens that make all your pictures come alive. #ChameleonPens  #holidayfun #memories




Our next Item couple of items that we have up next are for the kitchen!  We all have that one special person in our family who loves to cook and bake during the holidays. Were extra thankful for that person, without him or her we might starve. Maybe not but it does feel like it. First off we have these nice baking pans from Boxiki. You can buy them separately or as the 3-piece set. I chose the set for myself, and I do love them. The set includes a: Round Cake Mold Pan, Square Cake Pan, Bread Mold Loaf Pan. The textured surface makes for easy release. It is also safe for use in the oven and freezer. They are dishwasher safe. Stain and odor resistant too! They will be adding also a muffin pan to this line later so keep this in mind also when buying this. #Boxiki #HolidayBaking


https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A37SPL6E60NKAW&merchant=A37SPL6E60NKAW&redirect=true
Next up with have a very handy and versatile kitchen tool that has a multitude of uses. There are 8 different colors to choose from. They are a 5 in 1 Multipurpose Silicone Kitchen Tool: Trivet Mat, Pot Holder, Spoon Rest, Jar Opener, Coaster for your drinks, and Heat Resistant Hot Pads.  Another great feature of these is they won’t mildew or absorb the odors of your kitchen. They are also dishwasher safe. When it becomes dirty from use just toss it in your next load of dishes

Before I forget they do come in a set of 2. So, while one is washing you still have another one to use. I love mine and I am thinking of getting another set for my RV.
These are from The Kitchen Love, click on the link below and it will take you over to their website so you can get these great little multipurpose kitchen tools and maybe while you’re at it pick up a set for your self
#TheKitchenLove #holiday #gift #happyplacereviews #giftguide2016

https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2MOSAQICG9N5V&merchant=A2MOSAQICG9N5V&redirect=true


No comments:

Post a Comment