Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! To all my readers out there! What are some of your favorite things to do on all hallows eve? I watch scary movies, well at least some of them are. There are those select few that I ask myself why and the answers pretty simple, we all have those movies out there that we dearly love and still yet there like watching a train wreck in slow motion. And there are those that we have been watching since they came out in 1980 something and they have become cult classics for us. I do enjoy watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show with Tim Curry and doing the time warp again just as much as the next person if not more. It's fun to order in pizza, pop up some popcorn balls for the trick or treaters and enjoy this scary yet fun holiday. The kids and adults alike still enjoy it's the great pumpkin Charlie brown. I do like to pass out candy to all that come to my door while a scary sound track plays in the back ground. I don't decorate as much as I use to , my favorite thing to do was set up a graveyard the entire length of our lawn filled with skeletons and other undead ghoulish creatures to give the kids a fright.
I want everyone out there to have a fun and safe Halloween and remember to check the kiddos candy before they gobble it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment