Monday, October 20, 2014

Argan Body Lotion and Body Oil

Amazing product first off! My skin no longer has that dry cracked fall /winter feel. It now feels amazing softer, silkier and smoother. So I thought this is wonderful it works so well with my skin I wondered what a little dab of the oil would do to my hair it couldn't hurt it any worse than it already it. So after my shower I dried my hair off with a towel and started my regular routine only this time I used a dab of the Argan body oil. The results were amazing! My hair is much smoother and easier to get a brush through. Before it was dry brittle and tangled really easy at the ends, years of abuse have finally caught up to my hair. But with the Argan oil it has begun to replenish its self and become less brittle and a lot easier to maintain without the painful rats at the end of it. A really great product for any one out that is trying to beat the effects of old man winters damaging effects of the cold weather on their skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment