Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blue Ribbon Baking from a Redneck Kitchen - Review





Let me tell you about this wonderful book that I just finished reading! Blue Ribbon baking is full of southern wit and charm . And the delicious recipes are out of this world. Some of the recipes left me scratching my head thinking is that really going to taste good with those ingredients? And the answer was yes! One pie in particular that left my mind to wander was the World Famous Chocolate Bacon Peanut butter pie. The its self is really long and you start to wonder if peanut butter and bacon are really going to go together , and the answer is yes they are.
So many wonder recipes for not only pies, but pie crust, cakes, candies, cookies and cheesecakes. I highly suggest that you go out and buy this book ! Your going to love all the baked goods a that in this book. And your going to love Francine Bryson she is such a hoot!


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review." Disclaimer note .....

No comments:

Post a Comment